The hospitality industry is thriving within the San Jose area, and maintaining the smooth operation of your hotel through the refurnishing or redesign process requires expert third party logistics coordination. At Piedmont Moving Systems, we understand the unique needs of hotels within this growing market, and we offer expert warehouse services and logistics solutions for project managers searching for a reputable company to handle their client’s FF&E.
Warehouse and Overflow Storage for Hotels in San Jose
Whether you are in the middle of completing an overhaul on your hotel’s design or you’re relocating to a new, larger facility, having secured storage is necessary to protect the expansive inventory that will be moved throughout the process. Since 1981, Piedmont has offered professional warehouse services, distribution, and logistics coordination for hospitality operations throughout the Silicon Valley and San Jose region. From temporary overflow storage to complete, full-service warehousing and delivery solutions, we provide exceptional benefits with our services that include:
- Open, pallet, and rack storage solutions for all of your FF&E needs
- Over 84,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space capable of handling the largest projects
- Advanced warehouse management system and inventory tracking
- Container storage solutions for on-site, hassle-free service
- Professional delivery and distribution at a time that suits your project’s schedule
- Expert coordination and support with contractor project managers
- Affordable pricing designed to fit within the budget of your facility
- Free, on-site estimate and project consultations with our experienced team
Learn More About Storage With Our San Jose Hotel Movers
As a leader in San Jose third party logistics, the professional team at Piedmont Moving Systems is ready to help you coordinate all the details of your next project. Give us a call today to speak with one of our experienced hotel movers, or submit our online form now to request an estimate for your warehouse needs in Silicon Valley and beyond.