November snuck up on us… and now it’s time to prepare for Thanksgiving. But even here at San Jose’s number one moving company, Piedmont Moving Systems, we need a little break from the office.
San Jose movers want you to put on your party hats and break free from the office….today!
Trust Me.. You Will Have Fun!
1. Winchester Mystery House:
will be left breathless as you tour the winding staircases and fake hallways of
this world-famous mystery house. Tours
are available 7 days a week. But be
careful, visitors say they see ghosts throughout the tour!
2. Caffe Frascati:
Every Tuesday, this quaint café has an open mic for all aspiring artists. But before you head out, make sure to grab one of their famous coffees or fresh pastries to go!
3. Harvest Festival:
It’s the last weekend in November, making it perfect to do your Black Friday shopping. Not only are there mini food booths everywhere, but you can buy everything from little crafts and blankets to fine jewelry and art. There will also be a daily grab bag drawing where two lucky winners will receive $50 in Harvey Bucks to spend at the Festival! And don’t forget to go on Sunday to win an iPad mini at 3:15pm!
Over the past 33 years we’ve been in business, our San Jose Movers have learned a lot about this city… and I mean a lot. So we’ve decided to let you in on a few of our secrets.
Yes… It’s True!
· Founded in 1777, it is considered to be the oldest civilian settlement in California.
· With 945,000 people, it’s the 10 largest city in the USA.
· Over 41 different venues offer live music in downtown.
· More than half of the adults here have a college degree.
· Coming in at number 3, it’s one of American’s safest cities.
· Containing over 6,600 technology companies, more technology experts live here than anywhere else in the world.
For more information call us at 888-988-5178 or send us a message located on our contact page!
Subscribe to Piedmont Moving Systems's Blog